I specialise in helping children who are:
- just learning to talk (saying the odd word and need help to say more)
- confused by the social world and need help navigating friendships and playground dramas
I provide support that will:
- build on your child’s strengths
- increase confidence, reduce frustration and
- improve your sense of fun and connection together
Let’s work together and help your child thrive
- ONLINE: through the Toddler Talk programme
- IN PERSON: in Portsmouth and on the Isle of Wight
- IN A GROUP: with a range of workshops and training packages
Bryony is always so incredibly insightful. She is innovative and kind, so respectful and brings such infectious positivity!
I run weekly Speech and Language Therapy clinics in Portsmouth and on the Isle of Wight. Home and setting visits are also available where appropriate. I also offer parent consultation sessions online.
The best place to start is to get in touch, so you can tell me a little about your child. We can then discuss your child’s communication skills and whether SaLT sessions is right for them.
Therapy looks a little different for every child, depending on their communication skills and our goals for therapy. That said, there are some common themes! Therapy always involves conversation, some play or structured activities and discussion with yourself. Check out what to expect at an initial appointment.
Prices range from £40 for a half hour SaLT session, to £330 for a formal assessment and report. Get in touch to find out what package is the best fit for you.
Individual therapy sessions range from 30 minutes to an hour. Some children need only a few sessions to give them a boost (especially if you are doing extra practice at home.) Some children need more time to develop their communication skills. After meeting your child and chatting with you it will be possible to recommend a schedule that suits your needs.
Initial appointments are typically available in less than two weeks. Get in touch today and you’ll have a date in your diary in no time.